2005
Today, October 12, I just want to take time to dedicate Flashback Friday to my best friend in the whole world GenevieveJennifer Mae Collins Concepcion on her 22nd birthday!!
She is the best best friend that anyone could have! 2012 marks our 8th year friendship anniversary.
I'm so happy that we've been able to share so many experiences together-work, school, prom, weddings and the birth of both our children.
Today is dedicated to Jenn for her birthday!
Love you Jenn :)
2012


As I was driving home last night, I was thinking about how you and I have come a long way. I think that if we were to not talk for 5 years, that we would come back and act like it was nothing.
ReplyDeleteI'm most certain you have celebrated every bday with me and my family. You are the truest friend and thank you for the several bday wishes and a special dedication on your blog! I love you!!!!