Friday, October 5, 2012

Freaky (Feedback) Friday




Freaky Feedback Friday

For our fist Freaky Friday I want to hear back from you! I've scowered all over to find some of the strangest things and I want to know what you think of them.






Let's start with the best of the best:


On September 25th-Jon Zimbelman watched his wife Erin give birth to their twins Braylon and Brielle from Iraq....via skype. Get your Ipad out because there is about to be a show! Now the new dad's mother actually died in July so he used his one trip home for her funeral (an agonizing decision I'm sure) So the Zimbelman's relied on the next best thing: Modern Technology! Now I know birth is a special thing and I imagine it would be hard to do it alone but how many of us would feel comfortable skyping the whole thing?? Male & Female opinions appreciated!

"Usually Iraq has pretty bad internet connection, but it was flawless the whole way through."
-Jon Zimbelman, 31. Whitefish, Montana.



Last but not Least:


Watch, Listen and Reply!










Happy Weekend Friends! Don't forget tomorrow is our very first Catterday!


1 comment:

  1. I find it interesting. Slightly cute and I think it was logical. If he couldn't be there for the birth of his child, skype is the newest best thing!

    ReplyDelete