Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nashville




Very very exciting news to share with everyone today!
Nashville premieres on ABC tonight at 10 PM.

Now normally, I wouldn't give two cares in the world, until I read this article.
Now if you know me, you know that I have been promoting the Stella sisters on my Facebook and Pinterest
for almost 3 months. They are amazing. If my children grew up to be even half as talented as they are I would be the proudest person in the world.
The producers are literally re-writting the roles to fit perfectly for them.



They have a youtube channel here but by far, hands down, their best performance is their cover of

You can also buy it on iTunes!
Enjoy Friends...and don't forget it's Wednesday that means:

Modern Family
CSI
Law & Order SVU


2 comments:

  1. You liar, you said you would post everyday... i have been waiting all day.
    Also you need to post my comments, they are nuggets of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's weird because I'm pretty sure today is October 11th and I did write a post...I would post your comments but 9 times out of 10 they're so ridiculous it would literally hurt people to read them.
    Thanks anyways though, Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete