Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I simply remember my favorite things-

-And then I don't feel so bad.


It's getting to be that time - the things we used to love have lost their luster and now we're finding ourselves oddly fascinated with something else.

This is what I'm digging :




Pink's Hair


I have to admit - I am not normally a Pink fan. Honestly, other than her hair, this song and her daughter's name I can't much stand her. I don't like her "punk rock" attitude. BUT I'm starting to feel like she's growing and maturing. She's a married mama now and she looks SEXY! If I could I would rock this hair style. 




The Big Bang Theory
Who doesn't love this? Can't really think of anything else to say...not that it even needs an explanation! 



Check it out for yourself !
Trust me, not only will you love it, but you will buy something.
If you're tired of getting on Pinterest only to find something you love but the link isn't active anymore-this is your solution.




BRAIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













How  cute for spring/summer? 
They're great for short hair, long hair - ALL HAIR! (except layered hair)
There are so many ways you can wear a braid - and they go with any outfit.







Kail Lowry
If you're on Twitter you should definitely FOLLOW her! 
Not only is she a newlywed but a new air force spouse.
Love following up on what's going on in her life and seeing the adorbs tweets between her and her husband. 










No comments:

Post a Comment