"I'm the only one that posts on this shitty blog and you keep erasing my posts, you're close to losing your only reader. i will stay around only if you post a picture of the next shit you take and leave my posts."
-Anonymous
Hey Anonymous, Guess what?!? NOTHING.
Yeah, nothing. I really don't care.
I figured since you're my one and only reader and I'm on the verge of losing you I should do something extra special.
Cue your very own post! Quite an honor, considering I never make 2 posts in 1 day. But I figure if anyone deserves it, it's you baby!
I just want to say that I'm so happy someone is so concerned with my bowel movements and making sure I'm regular. It's great that you even want photo evidence, thanks for looking out!
You should probably monitor my diet as well, make sure I get plenty of fiber...
Also, I would post a picture of my boobs, but I've already had my yearly mammogram. Are you in med school? I mean part of me thinks yes, and part no. Your grammar and spelling are atrocious, yet you have an odd fascination with making sure I'm in peak physical condition....Odd.
I mean as flattered as I am that you are my only reader, meaning you must have viewed my 5 blog entry over 170 times solely on your own, I kind of....don't care. I mean don't get me wrong, I feel horrible that your life is so slow and boring that that is all you do...but hey, at least I'm here to entertain you. I mean, do you have cable? You could always try to watch cable...Honey Boo Boo is on Wednesdays on TLC. Oh and don't worry, if you don't have cable, I know someone who can help you with that ;)
Haters Gonna Hate.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!
ReplyDelete