5 Things I'm Loving this Month:
1. Return of Grey's.
I think this one speaks for itself considering here at South Rex Road we have a weekly Thursday special dedicated to all things Grey's I'm sure no-one is surprised to see this at the top of my list. Of course, I'm thrilled all my favorite doctors are back but I have to admit there are some changes that need to be made. (SPOILER ALERT AHEAD) Step one: Lexie and Mark come back to life, fall in love and FINALLY get married and be happy. Step two: Kill Arizona. I understand in a horrific plane crash someone has to die...she has my vote. She is SO moody. C-YA!
In case you missed last weeks episode here is the link:
I know it's addicting, but remember, no Grey's on Thursday October 11th.
2.Barbara Evans
You remember her from MTV's Teen Mom 2. Jenelle's Motha. Well not only did she give us so much on the show to love her for but she also has blessed us with her Twitter page...and it is amazing.
You can follow her @BabsEvansMTV
3.McDonald's Monopoly
It's baaaaack. The return of McDonald's Monopoly has American's everywhere stuffing their faces with McNuggets, Medium Drinks and Large Fries to get in on the action. I'm not going to lie...I've got my game board in my purse ready whenever the opportunity presents itself. Do you know how easy those little game pieces are to misplace? Now let's face it...the odds of you actually winning a big prize are slim to none. Actually, according to SignificanceMagazine.org you have more change of winning the lottery...twice. Don't fret my friends-hang in there for the instant wins. I've already scored 5 free medium fries, 1 free McFlurry and 1 free breakfast sandwich. Not too shabby. But if you are serious you can visit Ebay for all the pieces you don't have! Happy Playing my friends...and may the odds be ever in your favor!
4.Alex Cross-The Movie
In case you haven't read the series Alex Cross is a character by James Patterson. I only learned of this new movie by a commercial I just happened to catch on TV and imagine my surprise/joy. Although I don't know how I feel about the actor playing Cross yet, I don't have too much else to say for this one....I'll let the trailer speak for itself.
5.Studmuffing
This is Glamour Magazine's word of the month. I think this is something we can ALL work into our vocabulary a little more. I mean if Giuliana Rancic can make "amazeballs" work then this is a done deal.



No comments:
Post a Comment