Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Perk Up Buttercup



I know it's Tuesday Snoozeday and you feel like the week will NEVER end. 
So today is all about some fun pick-you-ups to help you make it by! 


It could be worse...I mean this could be your car. 

OR worse than that this video could be dedicated to you!
We were never actually together either....awkward. 



But most of all, we should all be thankful we are not shoved into a car with 19 preschoolers on the way to a celebratory lunch.....31 miles away! 
I guess it's not all bad though, she only had to pay a $170 fine and agree to have the children transported back in less "extreme" conditions. 






Remember: We've kicked off our "Suggest the Best" Contest! Anyone is able to give feedback on a topic they would like me to post about. I'll take my favorite 3 and write one each day...the one with the most views wins a custom, hand made scarf/blanket! Get those gears turning people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment