When did parents start telling their kids to use manners and then disregarding their own advice?
Why is this happening? Are people just being lazy with how they raise their kids or have the kids just grown into adults who just don't care?
1.) When the woman at the bowling alley snickers and questions "Why are you calling me ma'am?" It's called respect! Maybe you should get some....
2.) When someone sends you a personal invitation that says "RSVP" you RSVP!! I don't know if people just don't realize what that means but it's "Respond si vou plait" AKA RESPOND PLEASE. It is a common courtesy when ignored is sooooooooooo annoying.
3.) When you say you're going to do something-DO IT. And if you don't or can't do not leave the person haning. I mean all I can say to this is...RUDE
4.) When someone holds a door open for you (which is good manners enough) at least be polite enough to say "Hey, Thanks!" When someone does something nice or goes out of their way for you in general a "Thank You" is always good practice.
5.) Stop interrupting people! (take notice of this Romney/Obama) I don't know if your parents forgot to mention but when someone else is in the middle of saying something you should let them finish....THEN go ahead and say whatever you were cleverly crafting in your mind while they were still talking.
Now, it is rude to rant..which is the main reason I have made this less of a rant and more of an informative post :) I hope you will all take something away from this post and refrain from doing all of the ridiculously annoying things above!
Remeber: We've kicked off our "Suggest the Best" Contest! Anyone is able to give feedback about a topic they would like me to post about. I'll take my favorite 3 and write one each day...the one with the most views wins a custom, hand made scarf/blanket. Get those gears turning people!


No comments:
Post a Comment