Thursday, November 8, 2012

Hit it or Quit it

I know it's a little late but hey at least you'll know what not to do next year...and if you made any of these mistakes this year let's just hope you were at a kegger...or wearing a mask! 


HIT IT: 



I think this one is self explanatory. Anchors, tights, hat...sold.






Wizard Wanda and Harry Potter:
If you know what Joey looks like....then you know that I love this. 


Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich:
Feel free to debate over who gets to be the PB side...but don't forget folks the jelly is just as sweet! 


Zoolander and Mugatu:
"Merman pop, Merman!!" 
If you can't turn left, or you've ever dreamt of killing the prime minister of Malaysia...this one is for you. Or if you don't have a date I guess..............awkward. 




QUIT IT:





Pope and Nun: 
NO! Seriously? Just stop. You're not Madonna/Guy Ritchie
Besides, doesn't anyone read the news? The pope has his outfit altered so you can see his red Prada shoes!




Out of this World Alien and Astronaut:
WTF
One-you look retarded
Two-you're supposed to look hot on Halloween
Three-YOU ARE NOT NOR WILL YOU EVER BY MY KATY PERRY 




Prom Zombie and Rockstar:
Since when are they a couple? 
No. Quit it. 



Do you even know what this one is supposed to be? 
That's exactly my point. 
If we have to ask what you are-QUIT IT!
(Hansel and Gretel by the way, good luck guessing that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment