Thursday, November 15, 2012

Samantha Grace Mercy Rex II


Let's just break it down character by character this week:

Owen: Don't like your attitude towards Cristina-if you fight for her don't fight with her! So over all of this back and fourth. Reconcile? YES PLEASE.

Yang: BEST CHARACTER AWARD! So happy to see her finally opening up and trying new techniques. Really happy with how things went while she was in Wisconsin...happy she's back! 

April/Jackson: At this point, they're one character. One-let's see Jackson carrying on some of Mark's work please! Two-Although I'm so tired of this craziness from April I'm happy at least they're admitting feelings are involved. Did anyone else watch that scene in the sleep room????

Arizona: Please come back to work. I'm sick of your story line already. YEAH you lost your leg, YEAH your wife promised you wouldn't. Would you rather be dead????? Cut the woman some slack. Besides, Sofia doesn't need 2 dead parents. Callie is the only one with sense in this duo right now.

Callie: YES. Love you, love your strength and love what you're doing for Derek! Can't wait to watch this story line further develop.

Grey: Happy you stood up for your house. Not happy that you're Medusa. 

Chief and Dr. Avery (the woman) YES!!! 

Lawsuit: No no no no no. Leave the poor pilot out of it, and for God sakes LEAVE THE HOSPITAL OUT OF IT! Is it the hospitals fault that you had to fly to another hospital? NO. 
Did the hospital (Owen) sabatoge your plane? NO 
Do I want you to pin it on him? NO
Suck it up.


Preview for TWO weeks from today:
APRIL IS PREGNANT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


The ONLY thing I can not stand about Grey's is their schedule..Every year one week on, one week off, I mean I get it next Thursday is Thanksgiving...but what would I be more thankful for then to go home with a belly full of turkey to watch Grey's?? 
Just wait til the next episode..once that's over I'd say we wont see another until at least after the first of the year. Let the depression begin...........






Cheer up..it's still Throwback Thursday :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment