Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sammie Says


Sammie Says: Well if we take an average of your ages it's only 14 so I think it's only fair that you get yours and he has to wait..I mean besides he doesn't even carry a purse to put his tampons in ! 



Sammie Says: Was this secretly posted by my sister? She's from China...it's not her fault. 
You just add 2+2+7+10+3+1-20=5
I mean...common sense. 



Sammie Says: Remember...when one of your senses is lost all of the others become stronger. You know, taste, smell, touch, hearing...USE YOUR RESOURCES PEOPLE!!



Sammie Says: Well duh silly! You could always try printing a picture of a mirror and taping it on, or wrapping your monitor in aluminum foil! I think the most obvious solution though would be to paint it with silver spray paint! 




Sammie Says: If you saw it on Maury then the lie detector test determined that THAT WAS A LIE!




In Conclusion
Sammie Says: 






No comments:

Post a Comment