I'm an independent woman. I don't answer to my husband-I discuss with him. He doesn't "control" my actions or have to take responsibility for me. If anyone has something to say to me, positive or negative, I'd much rather they just say it to me. We're two separate people who have separate relationships with friends, family and acquaintances. No one can speak on my behalf, and as much as I love him, my battles are not his to fight. I put on my big girl panties a few years ago and I don't plan on taking them off. This works both ways - his actions and opinions are not reflective of me, my ideas or my opinions and same goes for mine reflecting on him. I feel very disrespected when told or made to feel like I can't handle my own business. This girl can handle some damn business!
So can these women - who says you can't have a throwback Monday?

No comments:
Post a Comment